- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 21 2020
Enterprise Service Management & Global Operations (ESM&O) owns and is accountable for Enterprise Service Management ecosystem, Global Service Desk and Site Services. This role will lead ESMO activities for China within AP region. This covers all business units and users located within the GSK sites across this geography.
The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient delivery of ESMO services to all GSK employees enabling them to use technology effectively to perform their jobs and drive productivity realisation. This role partners with core tech service owners to ensure availability of services and minimize business disruption. This role will liaise with local BU tech teams to understand everchanging business needs changes and ensure the services are managed accordingly and appropriately.
- Service Management- working with strategic partners service teams to ensure managed services are delivered efficiently, effectively and exemplary to all end users across the site/markets in this role scope. Build collaborative network across multiple business stakeholders and tech partners to identify, plan and execute service improvements.
- Infrastructure Support - supporting Core Tech product owners for infrastructure issues impacting sites/markets in scope. Ability to identify and address root cause of key vendor performance risks that may affect future service outcomes and coordinate these to full resolution. Provide 3rd line technical assistance and guidance to the onsite strategic partner support teams. Understanding of GxP requirements; these can vary by location and site so will need know how this impacts the change management processes and service provision.
- Communication and change management - Ability to communicate effectively across multiple groups to influence service outcomes and manage change objectives for the local site. Can anticipate impact of change of tech services on key groups (e.g., tech business partners, tech operations service owners, vendors, end-users). Can build an effective communication and change management plan across multiple business groups for any core tech products or services impacting local markets.
- Project Accountability- coordination of any local infrastructure assigned tasks through strategic partners, core tech, BU tech groups and/or local site facilities for the site/market in remit.
• 7+ years of Tech Infrastructure Support experience
• Proven experience of working efficiently in a cross functional and often remote team.
• ITIL v3 certification and strong service management experience/background.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Strong communication skills and customer relationship management.
• Good project and time management skills.
• Excellent analytical skills
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top