Service Delivery Expert - Financial Team Lead
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 29 2020
Service Delivery Expert - Financial Team Lead
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Service Delivery Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
- People supervision of Reporting Specialist and Junior Reporting Specialists, recruitment, training, coaching, professional development our team members, control of daily workload, in alignment with GSK Values & Expectations
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery for all processes performed by the Team at the Hub
- Monitor the day to day delivery of operations, designing, embedding and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensuring customer issues are identified and promptly resolved and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service.
- Establishment of lead metrics to proactively identify challenges to come.
- Drive issue resolution, including robust Root Cause Analysis & implementation of agreed action plans
- Drive adoption of standard practices and consistency ways of working in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Escalate issues through GFS governance having clearly identify blockers, support required and proposing solutions. Work collaboratively across different processes in closing escalation.
- Ensure effectively controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement
- Support Global Process Owner (GPO) with projects, and processes automation
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of area of specialization (Fixed assets/inventory/intercompany accounting)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working with SOX
- Team management experience (min.2 years)
- Previous experience of Financial Reporting or Audit Firm (min.5 years)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- A second European language
- Knowledge of SAP
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top