Service Delivery Expert
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Dec 30 2019
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region for Planning & Forecasting and Financial Reporting and Controlling (Close & Control) activities, as well as more complex Corporate and R&D accounting activities. GSK Finance Hub - Europe is part of the network of hubs providing Global Finance Services to GSK Businesses, with Asia region being served by GSK Finance Hub - APAC, Kuala Lumpur and LATAM region by GSK Finance Hub - Americas, San Jose. Our 3 regional finance hubs are being developed to become the center of finance for GSK. In GSK Finance Hub - Europe we work closely with local and head quarter finance teams and businesses, sharing knowledge and best practices to continuously improve and evolve towards best in class finance services.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Service Delivery Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
You are leading the transformation and the service performance for one Record to Record process - Treasury Accounting across all regions.
You actively manage the Service Delivery of the remote Service Provider located in India (performing transactional activities) to drive continuous improvement and troubleshooting issues faced by the BPO while keeping Regional Close and Control Operational Performance Lead, Service Delivery Lead and Financial Controlling teams abreast of potential challenges & proposed recommendations. Ultimately delivering best in class R2R processes performance to the Regional GSK businesses balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management.
Your responsibilities will include - but not exhaustively:
- Accountable for the daily BPO delivery of operations, designing, embed and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs) ensuring customer issues are identified and resolved promptly and proactively.
- Supervising the end to end continuous improvement and optimization process in your given scope:
- Communicate and translate the Strategy and drive transformation mindset at our BPO partner based in India, monitoring capability and identify training requirements
- Feed into Global Finance Services and Close & Control strategy at regional level, identifying areas that require Global Process Owner intervention for process redesign and / or technology intervention, RPA opportunities, etc.
- Support all aspect of transformation including firefighting where required and managing Stakeholders
- Support the assessment of the "As is" situation of the current Finance Service provided to different customers and conduct gap analysis towards the "to be" scenario
- Designing adequate Management Monitoring procedures to manage the internal control system to ensure it is in line with regulatory compliance, including SOX, applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Managing your people always in line with GSK Values and Expectations, drive individual and team performance, fostering engagement and motivation in the team, ensure adequate individual development and strong succession plan
- Actively support good team spirit and embed GSK Values and Expectations
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of area of specialization (Treasury accounting)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working with SOX
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Audit firm
- Service Delivery Manager or Process Manager experience in R2R
- Experience of working in a corporation environment
- Team management experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Lean management tools & techniques
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- A second European language is a bonus
- Knowledge of SAP will be preferred
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top