Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Jan 29 2020
We are currently looking for experienced individuals to join the QC Team as Senior/QC Specialist,
As the successful incumbent, you are responsible to provide technical support to the QC Biological team. This is an individual contributor role.
This role reports directly to the QC Manager, and will be based in our Vaccine plant in Tuas.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible in assisting the Superintendent managing the Biological laboratory activities to ensure timely availability and accuracy of results.
- Review and approve all required biochemistry/microbiological testing's for utilities, raw materials, environmental, manufacturing processes and product; ensure that the tests are analyzed in accordance with corporate, regulatory and external agency regulations.
- Ensure that all in-use procedures are current and compliant.
- Maintain all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Support equipment/software/method validation and performed revalidation when necessary.
- Provide support and technical support expertise.
- Participate in investigation of non-conformities (deviations and exceptions)
- Review QC reports to ensure compliance.
- Perform data trending and coordinate with relevant parties.
- perform On-The-Job training when required.
- Ensures expenditures are within budget.
- Keep up-to-date with the regulations concerning biopharmaceutical QC activities.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the QC Operations.
- Proposal of CAPA for any issues/deviation/exceptions
- Proposal of QC improvements projects and strategies.
- •Science Degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or equivalent with more than 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry with supervisory experience.
- Diploma holders with more than 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry with supervisory experience.
- Hands on experience in Biochemistry/Microbiological routine testing
• Laboratory equipment qualification
• Computer System validation
• Aseptic techniques
• Knowledge of cGLP and cGMP
• Proven leadership skills
• Good interpersonal skills
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top