Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Feb 6 2020
Are you energized by a quality assurance role that allows you to accelerate compliance in a state of the art manufacturing environment? If so, this Senior QA role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As the Senior or QA Executive for Value Stream, you will be responsible to perform QA oversight over manufacturing and batch usage decision activities to maintain cGMP compliance in line with GSK and regulatory standards.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Interact with manufacturing personnel in day-to-day operations to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Support compliance in production areas by routinely conducting QA checks.
- Provide quality input and assistance in managing unplanned event investigations, CAPA implementations and change control monitoring.
- Ensure changes are implemented on production areas are properly managed to prevent potential adverse impact to operations.
- Authorize QA processes.
- Review and approve GMP documents and identifying potential compliance risk/gaps and proposed recommendations.
- Review and approval of executed batch records as assigned.
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you'll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity - as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- University degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
- 5 years of experience in life sciences industry in Quality Assurance role
- Experience with cGMP (Clinical Good Manufacturing Practices) and regulatory compliance.
- Operational experience with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) in warehousing and distribution
- Good understanding of regulatory inspection requirements.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top