Senior TS Engineer 2
Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Mar 4 2020
Are you looking to enhance your technical capability by working in a global manufacturing environment that allows you to leverage best in class systems and technologies? If so, this Production Manufacturing Operations Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Senior TS Engineer, you will be responsible for extending the scope and effectiveness of site operational programs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support organization operations on CAPA projects / engineering change modification execution to meet users' requirement. Plan, control and monitor project schedule with resource and procurement planning.
- Manage team in engineering qualification and validation life cycle support (excluding Automation / Computer System) to meet cGMP, GSK guidelines / policies, site procedures and regulatory guidance by ensuring all new engineering CAPEX / Modification is performed according to the Validation / Commissioning master plan and User Requirement Specifications.
- Assure reliability of plant equipment and systems by managing team to implement conditioning monitoring and methods, conduct equipment measurement and improvement on repeating failure; evaluate/analyze data/results, provide recommendation and follow up monitoring.
- Manage team to maintain and calibrate plant equipment and in qualification state for maximum plant availability at all times.
- Be a team player and spearhead in events.
- Any other duties as assign by the supervisor.
- Ensure proper good documentation and record system to ensure quality assurance operations.
- Ensure Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA) is in place to eliminate quality related deviation.
- Facilitate team growth through continuous career development.
- Manage team performance for timely completion of jobs
- Comply with site and global EHS and Bio safety procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement by providing recommendation and initiative to promote sustainability.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience leading technical staff
- Experience working in a Good Clinical/Manufacturing Practices (GxP) environment
- Proven experience working with regulatory compliance requirements
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Understanding of engineering principals and how they relate to machinery and maintenance.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top