Senior TS Engineer 1/2
Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Aug 22 2019
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to support/manage the CAPEX projects or change modification (SMR/CC) implementation by analysing proposal and estimated cost expenses to meet project scope/users requirements/performance standards
- Working with contractor/external service provider performance to deliver the agreed quality, cost and schedule of the jobs
- Supporting of new projects and ensure documents/drawings are properly handed over to meet GMP requirement
- Providing support in the submission and obtaining the approval of required local permits/license for new engineering project/modification installation
- Coordinating and participating in HAZOP studies
- Developing process improvement proposals for project implementation and execution
- Initiating and manages capital projects
- Performing basic Process Design and detailed Engineering (M&E)
- Experience in pharmaceutical Commissioning & Qualification projects (especially on Clean/Black Utilities & Bioprocess Equipment)
- A recognized Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering; Engineering Degree must be recognized by Singapore Professional Engineering Board.
- Minimum 5-7 years of project experience in biopharmaceutical preferred
- Knowledge in Engineering Design & Component/Material Selection (C&S, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Experience A&A work in the cleanroom environment
- Well verse in local COP and authorities submission process
- Familiar with ASME & API codes & standards
- Knowledgeable in HAZOP, Root Cause Analysis, Process Control and engineering tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and across functional groups
- EHS, QA & Cost management awareness
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top