Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 10 2021
GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world's largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
As Senior Tech Developer you will work in the area of digitalization production processes.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following
- Partner with the Product Manager(s) to develop, test, deploy & maintain technology and/or solutions to enable business value for GSK, operating within an Agile Product Model and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within an Agile Product DevOps model.
- Development, maintenance and management of products and solutions, including the identification of gaps, risks and mitigation approaches.
- Engage with internal functions and external bodies (companies, standards bodies and agencies) to understand the wider ecosystem that impacts the Product area.
- Collaborate with Portfolio & Product ensure solutions align agreed product roadmap & feature requirements Engage with key stakeholders and end users to ensure best possible User Experience (UX) and business outcomes are achieved, escalating issues as appropriate .
- • Provide technical leadership in support of service delivery and lifecycle management, to optimise the Product portfolio and ensure that systems continue to operate and evolve in line with the Product Roadmap, wider Tech environment and key standards.
- Track exceptions to standards and drive their remediation.
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering/Software/IT or relevant technical topic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- You've been part of teams that have developed successful software products from concept to adoption.
- Experience in scripting ( PowerShell, Python, Java etc. )
- Experience in Automation and Manafacturing environments.
- Leading group of developers, driving actions and being supportive for less experienced team members.
- Data Visualisation
- Experience in digitalization manufacturing processes.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Contract of employment.
- Potential to work remotely with a 4 days of presence in the main office (post COVID)
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan.
- Private medical package.
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure.
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events.
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits every day.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.