Senior Selling Excellence Manager (杭州)
- Guli, China
Site Name: China - Zhejiang - Hangzhou - XiaCheng District - Building Wulinshidai
Posted Date: Oct 9 2020
Role Purpose 职位目标：
To provide proficient learning program to the BU field force and support the BU field force achieve business goal. To prioritize the learning needs and design solution, deliver standard or tailor made learning course as needed, proactively follow up coaching after the learning course and measure the learning outcome as a performance consultant.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
- Identify learning needs from cooperating with the BU field force and constantly communicating with the stakeholder.
- Prioritize the learning needs and design solutions to BU field force, act as performance consultant to provide professional support to relevant field force.
- Conduct and refine learning program to MR, sales leaders, Be capable to deliver Standard and advanced curriculum.
- Work with therapy area stakeholder to design, develop, and deliver product knowledge courses.
- Lead and facilitate on-demand project.
- Revise and update the learning curriculum as owner. Lead and facilitate field force capability certification and assessment project.
- Take proactive action to drive high performance through coaching.
- Promptly analyze the learning outcome and fine tune the learning solution.
- Take active action to learn DPK and learning curriculum, meet the professional requirements of the company and the department.
- Execute the required assignment form the Selling Excellence department and line manager.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
申请资格 / 职位要求：(教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能)
- Bachelor degree above Experiences of at least 3-year sales management in Pharmaceutical or Biological industry.
- General knowledge for Medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health, Sales and Sales Management, Customer Service & Management, Training & Training Management and so on.
- Good at coaching and communication, self motivated, energetic and proactive.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top