Senior Security Engineer, Insider Trust
Site Name: USA - Arkansas - Bentonville
Posted Date: Nov 6 2019
An Engineer with Insider Trust is a critical partner across multiple tech and business segments, helping bridge the gap between user behavior analytics and other data sources within the company which can be used as strategic indicators or potential for disruptive/malicious behaviour. This position will build, mature and sustain a program which does not lose sight of company culture and employee experience, but instead builds on the trust between the company and its employees through protecting brand, reputation and corporate proprietary secrets as a competitive advantage in the market. This mission and role help ensure corporate commitment to helping our customer and ensuring maximum value to our shareholders. An Engineer with the Insider Trust Program will work with Human Resources, Privacy, Legal and other partners to ensure the program works in an effective manner while avoiding impact to policy and regulatory requirements. Through this process this role will be a key part of the overall Cyber Security plan to sustain and improve the corporate security posture for our data and networks. This strategy and program will help ensure a proper level of Cyber Security protection to deal with the constant change of threat landscape and shift to targeting and monetizing data theft related to customer and patient information
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Providing leadership updates related to threat landscape, progress with maturing the Insider Threat program and strategic needs for path forward
- Help mature threat program to include building process and governance around how the team operates across business segments to include HR, Privacy, Investigations and Legal
- Working with peers across the team/company to understand technology and other data sources which play a role in building user behavior analytics
- Providing strategic program management and value add updates related to how the program is maturing to include strategic prioritization of monitoring and alerting
- Working with strategic vendor partners across the business to ensure visibility to data sets and vendor access/usage of GSK corporate network resources
- Working with GSK M&A teams to help build onboarding program for employees and technology stacks, minimizing timeline to increasing security access and overall strength of security posture with new acquisitions
- Work to build employee and corporate communications plans related to program
- Investigate security incidents using data analytics, computer forensics, and automation in production and corporate environments.
- Analyze the latest insider threat techniques and apply solutions to detect them holistically
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three years' experience in global corporate investigations/governance or Information Systems
- Three years' experience implementation and leading Insider Threat/Trust Programs to include tools like UBA and other analytical platforms
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Information security training
- Quality Management program training & implementation
- Audit/Regulatory experience
- Business strategy work related to investigations, governance and/or information security
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Application Development/Scripting/Automation
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top