Senior Scientist, CPMS
Site Name: China - Shanghai - PuDong New District - Lane 999 Huanke Road - Building18
Posted Date: Nov 13 2019
This Senior Scientist, CPMS role will provide YOU the opportunity to function some of the following...
- Contribute, as a member of a therapeutic matrix team, to the design of an efficient clinical development program and a robust registration package
- Design and interpret clinical pharmacology studies, including those that investigate potential effects of intrinsic and extrinsic factors on PK and PD
- Compile and contribute to sections of drug development and registration documents such as clinical trial protocols and reports, clinical investigator brochures, drug package inserts and regulatory submission packages
Basic and preferred qualifications
- Advanced training with a degree such as PhD, PharmD and MD to enable a successful career in quantitative clinical pharmacology in pharmaceutical research and development
- Understanding of PK and PD principles and commonly applied models; working knowledge of common tools for quantitative clinical pharmacology such as NONMEM, R, and WinNonlin
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with audience in mind and to build effective collaboration while taking personal accountability for delivery of quantitative clinical pharmacology results*LI-GSK
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top