Senior Sales Manager
- Lanzhou, China
Site Name: Hong Kong - Field Worker
Posted Date: Oct 28 2019
Responsible for maintaining effective long-term relationships with an assigned customer/group of customers/region. Serves as the primary interface for all products, and creates demand for the organisation's products by raising their profile with customers. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
• Defines the sales objectives and strategy for general trade and ensures that plans/strategy is consistent with the overall company objectives. The incumbent will lead local key trade team and work closely with other departments. The individual is also responsible for ensuring that the strategy is executed.
• Leadership: company strategic, resources management
• Sales target achievement, Customer relationship, and implement the strategy for all brands in HK in assigned channels to drive brand development, optimise the profitability, grow market share and revenue in short and long term.
• This role is responsible for the resource allocation, people development and effective process for sales.
• Managed overall General Trade business including Independent Drug Stores, Catering & New Business Channel Sales Team
• Drive aggressive channel KPI & implement strategy plan by brands by segmentation effectively, maximize in-store excellence to win over the market
• Drive short & long term vision by key general trade channel
• Monitor customer profitability & selling expenses, formulate respective strategies & plans to maximize business, sales & profit opportunities
• Enhance customer partnership & relationships through tailor effective programme & trade insight
• Continuous to drive sales force effectiveness through sales force survey, joint call, proper coaching & training
• Drive model effectiveness & simplification to maximize business synergy , productivity & opportunity
• Ensure that internal/external compliance requirements are met for Consumer healthcare Hong Kong, associated policies are developed, deployed and effectively managed/complied with, including but not limited to Code of Conduct, ABAC, Fair Competition and Data Privacy.
• Promptly report adverse events received from interaction with customers or consumers during field visit, sales meeting or call, sales events, or other sales activities.
• University Degree in a related field.
• Fluency in English and Cantonese.
• 10+ years of experience in a similar capacity within the FMCG / Consumer Healthcare industries.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top