Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Mar 23 2021
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
The Senior Product Owner is accountable for designing and delivering the roadmap that will improve the user experience for the product within their domain and support the strategic priorities. Each Product Owner will work closely with partners to agree on priorities within their domain and build plans to deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner will have ownership and responsibility for the product domain within the respective product suite. This individual is recognized as the go to leader and trusted advisor for their product, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK.
Product Owner responsibilities include some of the following:
knowledge including one or more of the following: business process, industry standard methodologies, in market solutions.
- Equipment validation
- Equipment calibration
- Data analytics for TS&E
- Spare parts
- Project & Portfolio management
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master's Degree - Technical Degree eg Engineering, Business Engineering, Information Technology.
- Min. 5 years relevant (e.g. Service Management, Business Analysis) experience in major global Tech organization.
- Demonstrable experience in working in an IT product related industry, with experience in IT software analysis, design or delivery.
- Good experience in relationship management, influencing and communication skills.
- Content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products).
- Knowledge and assessment of emerging trends (both functional and technical) within domain.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Post-Master or Master after Master Degree - Technical Degree eg Engineering, Business Engineering, Information Technology
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.