Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 21 2021
Fixed-term contract employment in relation to the duration of the particular project (approx. 6 months)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies . At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Ownership of developing mobility solutions for New Consumer Healthcare company
- Ownership of relations with respective vendors and teams developing solution and participating in users migrations
- Works closely with business and internal stakeholders to translate business strategies into solutions
- Define end-to-end customer experiences and map user journeys to refine epics/ features/ stories for clear articulation in a form of backlog
- Manage users, customers and stakeholders engagement and communication
- Works in collaboration with engineering and business leaders to design and deliver solution sets involving multiple work streams, releases, and deployments
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in IT delivery projects or business change management or digital product ownership/translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products, systems, or platforms/application/platform development, operations, and systems architecture
- Demonstrated ability to manage agile product backlog and experience with SAFe or Scrum
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize information and escalate
- Experience working and helping to lead 3rd Party vendors
- Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
- Proven ability to engage with business and 3rd party stakeholders and communicate service issues in their terms
- Demonstrated mobile expertise
- Technical experience with Mobile Device Management, application publishing, Enterprise App Stores, Google Play, Apple App Store, iOS, Android
- Experience with Microsoft Intune and Workspace One
- Strong English skills (min. C1 level)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.