Senior Product Manager / Product Manager
Site Name: Singapore - Rochester Park
Posted Date: Feb 9 2021
Are you looking for a brand management role that allows you to drive robust customer insights and shape promotional effectiveness? If so, this Senior Product Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the strategic planning and execution of integrated multichannel campaigns for promoted portfolio products across the assigned region.
To meet the needs of the changing business demands, manage the evolution of our expanded portfolios, manage complexity of the internal control frameworks, local operating procedures, alignment with the promotional and marketing guidelines, we require more experienced marketers in the department. This is a key role that will involve the development and effective execution of marketing strategies to deliver the business objectives.
- Responsible for new product launches
- Develop the annual and three-year marketing and sales strategy for the assigned portfolio, plan for new launches, achievement of brand KPIs , identifying new customer segments / product segments and enhancing the brand image
- Drive the market research and analysis to drive successful strategy for Marketing and Brand portfolios where required.
- Evaluate long, medium and short-term marketing plans and budgets to ensure all marketing costs are reviewed and controlled within agreed parameters and marketing spends are delivering positive ROI
- Control promotional expenditure, to ensure optimum profitability within budget or forecast limits.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Sales Teams are aligned to deliver on our core values of Patient First and Transparency while building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
- Ensuring effective adherence and implementation of Governance processes and policies.
- Ensure effective cross functional engagement and alignment of strategies/plans with other internal functions including Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corp/Govt Affairs, Regulatory, Pricing, Market Analysis and Supply Mangers/Demand Managers to ensure outstanding execution.
- Where relevant to the brand coordinate the development and execution (cross functionally) of Tender/Govt Procurement Strategic Plans for Marketing Brands - in conjunction with Tender and Pricing Manager.
- Ensure buy-in of Business Unit Director to the assigned product brand plans and Commercial Operations reviews and the drive evolution and execution of plans through the Brand Plan and Execution Plan process.
- To deliver Marketing Brand and Product Execution Plan outcomes and key performance indicators in line with Therapy Area Strategies.
- To optimize growth and performance by brand and therapy area in the short, medium and long term
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Business/Marketing
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in Pharma
- Must possess sales and product management experience ideally in launching brands
- Strong knowledge of the Singapore Healthcare System
- Experience with pharmaceutical marketing and regulations governing disease awareness activities
- Experience crafting high-impact customer experience plans that conform to local market needs
- Experience with using multi-channel marketing to meet the needs of customers
- Able to manage relationships with HCP, key institutions, professional associations, decision makers and other key stakeholders
- Able to build and run a brand team including Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance, Governance, Training and Supply and Demand
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top