Senior Product Manager - BI
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jul 23 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution.
By disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes, D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and consumers.
If you are ready for an exciting career YOU would be responsible for the following.
- Lead the Business Intelligence development team; manage resources to ensure optimal delivery and ensure the correct resource is in place to meet demand.
- Experienced in Kimball Methodology
- Optimise the delivery of business intelligence platforms and applications, in terms of both throughput and quality, by promoting and embedding DevOps and DataOps tools and processes via agile delivery methods as appropriate.
- Continually improve the stability and resilience of our platforms by defining and advocating work packages to address technical debt and delivering those work packages once they have been accepted into the portfolio.
- Extensive experience of using and designing tools and systems for advanced BI dashboards via on cloud and on-premise solutions
- Significant experience of different development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- Familiarity with DevOps and DataOps tools and processes (CI/CD, Automated Testing, Automated Provisioning)
- Expertise in Database systems including Oracle, SQL, Teradata, Mongo DB etc.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If YOU have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Significant experience in designing, deploying, delivering, establishing / running VI EDW, ODS, LDW environments in cloud or on premise.
- Extensive experience in handling and solving operational problems, design and delivery of tools and platforms.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for reports. Capable of taking business requirements and translating them into technical deliverables
Why GSK? Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top