Senior Product Manager - Advanced Analytics
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jul 23 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution.
By disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes, D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and consumers.
If you are ready for an exciting career YOU would be responsible for the following.
- Set up CoE utilising DevOps methodologies, CI/CD pipelines, change and release mgmt. controls.
- Manage the virtual workforce; maintain deployed robotics capabilities, business volume scaling, load balancing and allocation of software robots to meet agreed SLAs with business units
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of Cognitive AI/ML Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical Cognitive & Intelligent AI/ML technical architecture setup; installation activities; and liaison with IT departments.
- Mentor team through the open Cognitive AI/ML training and accreditation programmes.
- Coding, testing, and debugging complex applications programs
- Enforcing coding standards and performing code reviews.
- Development / programming extensive experience, in R&CA technologies such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and WorkFusion and process mining.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If YOU have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Excellent experience in Advanced analytics systems including but not limited to Apache, Hadoop, or any other Hadoop systems, HDFS, Graph and other non-relational databases.
- Experience in deploying AI/ML algorithms in cloud &/or on-premise environments.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for advance analytics.
- Extensive experience in handling and solving operational problems, design and delivery of tools and platforms.
- Capable of liaising, guiding business leaders to give their requirements and translating them into technical deliverables
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top