Senior Product Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw
Posted Date: Sep 29 2020
Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager in GSK Poland you will be responsible for the contribution of the brands in scope to the overall BU P&L.
Effective management of selected products from the mature brands portfolio by creating a strategy, managing its implementation with supported marketing tools and marketing trade in order to obtain the best product positions on the market and maximize sales and contribution results. Managing the sales forecasting process, preparing promotion and communication tools for the contract sales team.
- Creation & execution of the marketing and trade marketing strategy for the brands in scope delivering the annual business plan and P&L assumptions - this includes key EE engagement, pricing & market access strategies
- Develop & implement comprehensive strategies and brand activation plans with cross-functional teams to drive brand performance
- Accountable for the sales contribution of the brands in scope to the BU P&L
- Cross-functional cooperation with other departments (medical and regulatory departments, sales and key Accounts teams) in order to maximize brands contribution
- Driving brand sales value and market shares
- Generate locally relevant insights to unlock brand's growth potential
- Monitoring market and competitors, analysing & proactively preparing recommendations defining business opportunities adding value to overall CEP sales
- Preparing recommendation for brand portfolio strategy, pricing strategy
- Training & coaching of external sales force CSO for the promoted brands in scope, preparing promo communication & materials
- Ensure proper forecasting and supply management for brands in scope.
- Responsibility for brand's P&L and annual budgeting
- Keeping control of the use of company resources & compliance of the team with our processes & standards
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Solid experience within Rx brands late stage portfolio commercialisation (Gx/branded Gx portfolio experience is an added advantage)
- Solid commercial expertise
- Selling & marketing skills including digital marketing and trade marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or related
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills
How you will be rewarded:
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
• Competitive salary and annual bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top