Senior Product Designer
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Aug 17 2020
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan.We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Enterprise Application Platforms, is focused on accelerating the digital transformation at GSK by delivering enterprise platforms and co-developing business solutions with our customers. We design, build, and run enterprise platforms to help teams across GSK Tech build better digital products at speed and lower cost. Our platform ecosystem offers foundational building blocks to build and deploy modern applications in a safe, scalable, and agile manner. We're always curious, asking questions and sometimes challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and we encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all of us can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Execute on all phases of the user-centered product design process, building, prototyping, and evolving digital products from ideation to release
- Articulately craft narratives for products, organized around user needs, for presentation to senior leadership and adjacent teams
- Collaborate with an established design team, focused on maintaining a culture of collaboration and growth, evolving what "Design" means at GSK
- Apply a system and platform-thinking approach to build UI design patterns that fit well into the larger component-based product ecosystem
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Passion about all phases of the user-centered product design process
- 'Technical thinker' skills with a basic understanding of web standards, capabilities and best practices (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of UX design and research principles with the ability to apply iterative discovery, design thinking and co-creation methodologies
- Team player's skills with exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Strong English skills (min. C1 level)
- Awareness and willingness to roll up your sleeves with a desire to learn new things and jump into the unknown
- Natural curiosity and motivation to dig into the details in order to understand and improve upon a technical, complex, and constantly evolving problem space
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Any experience as Front-End Developer
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.*LI-GSK
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top