Senior Product Analyst
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jul 29 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution. By disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes, D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and consumers.
If you are ready for an exciting career YOU would be responsible for the following.
The Lead Product Analyst will find exciting ways to drive the business forward through the power of data. This role is within the Commercial Data Analytics and Insights organization. This team is focused on bringing together data and technology capabilities to allow for the organization to become data driven in every decision to drive revenue and growth.
This role will be a key contributor in product development and implementation with the following responsibilities:
- Interface with various business strategy and execution teams, internal data dev ops teams as well as with 3rd party vendors to design, develop, and scale these capabilities.
- Analyze complex situations and derive workable actions - identify, prioritize, and weigh options and recommend a value-add solution
- Understand the business processes and requests, in order to effectively translate business needs into Data Tech requests and actively engage with DevOps team as the solution gets developed
- Manage your work stream(s) and raise issues in a timely and effective manner and ensure resolution
- Constructively challenge requirements and current state to increase overall value to the firmParticipate in providing inputs into budgeting & problem solving with business partners.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If YOU have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Experience in Data & Analytics (preferably with data tech stack & pharma commercial space)
- Experience in product development & project delivery experience.
- Bachelor's Degree(Marketing Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM-related area preferred).
- While not a hands-on technical role, this role requires extensive knowledge and understanding and application of advanced analytic techniques as well as system design for delivering effective personalized, automated marketing campaigns.
- Statistics/ML experience a plus but not required.
- Strong relationship building skills and executive presence
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to effectively work across the various Markets/Brands to gather requirements and gain consensus
- Works independently under minimal guidance with regular alignment with management teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An end-user, customer-first mindset open to changing requirements and complex solutions
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners in many geo-locations to turn requirements into an actionable data engineering backlog
- Awareness and understanding of cloud-based product development
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top