Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: May 19 2021
Senior Principal - ERP Capability, Digital Analytics & Reporting
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We're looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP, ERP, Finance Analytics, Process Mining, among other areas, to support a world-class Finance Operations out of our new site in Bengaluru. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field. You will bring creativity, out-of-box mindset, and analytical capabilities to solve complex business and process simplification challenges, with proven experience in global process roll-out .
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following
Senior leadership role to devise and deliver a robust and ambitious strategy to:
- Build a best in class Finance Team to drive digital across advanced analytics, reporting and automation.
- Create a Finance strategy and roadmap for next generation of Finance data & analytics platforms and capabilities
- Leverage GSK's substantial investment in global ERP systems and processes to be a source of competitive advantage.
- Enable faster, better data driven business decision making through efficient and insightful access to ERP reporting, data, analysis and analytics.
- Leadership to define, develop, deliver and maintain efficient and insightful global standard ERP-based reporting.
- Lead team focused on market facing, sustainable support to increase ERP user adoption and proficiency, improving confidence in our systems and processes and driving future improvements and change to realize the value.
- Lead Team focused on ERP curriculum and content development for training.
- Lead team focused on analytics, automation and process mining expertise and tools to identify actionable business and process enhancement insights
Lead a diverse team of Finance and Technical experts to define, develop, deliver and maintain efficient and insightful global standard ERP-based reporting.
- Define and deliver the global strategy for ERP-based management reporting and analysis
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships across Finance and Tech to align purpose, teams and technology behind strategy
- Lead a team of highly experienced SAP reporting subject matter experts and management reporting specialists to engage with business users & Hubs to:
- capture and prioritise business reporting and analysis requirements
- identify and mobilise to eliminate reporting and analysis pain points
- drive adoption of global reporting solutions & build capability and advocacy
- sustain robust BAU delivery of ERP BI based reporting
- Lead a team of highly skilled and experienced reporting designers and architects to:
- Engage with the business facing team to define and deliver robust, efficient and creative reporting solutions to meet identified reporting needs
- Leverage available, scalable technologies to implement sustainable reporting and analysis solutions
- Lead a BI reporting 1st line support team to efficiently capture BI reporting issues through Remedy/Service Now and engage across GFS and Tech functions to ensure timely and effective resolution.
Responsible for key stakeholder relationships and representation on key councils and projects
- Engage with R2R and P&F Hubs,
- Super User/Market Capability & Support
- Complex Issue Resolution
- Local Stakeholder Engagement
- Continuous Improvement and Communication
- Lead Global Finance Digital and Data transformation roadmap efforts to maximize our return on investments.
- Be a source of competitive advantage to identify insights, enabling data-driven decisions, empowering GSK to unlock value
- Leverage external benchmarking to drive actions to move to a best in class
- Strong facilitation, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to influence senior leadership and decision-making using data.
- Experience of BISON/SAP system, financial planning and reporting system.
- Monthly management of actuals reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and communicate effectively with business customers.
- Ability to work independently & manage multiple priorities.
- Completer / finisher with ability to investigate and recommend new ways of working / process improvements.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.