Senior / Operations Technician
Site Name: Singapore - Jurong
Posted Date: May 6 2020
We are currently looking for experienced technicians who are keen to enhance their technical capabilities to join the diverse Production team and be part of GSK's larger organization purpose as Operations Technician.
In this role, you will be operating equipment and facilities, and be responsible for a smooth and efficient operations. You will also ensure facilities are kept in good maintenance. and assist the production superintendent in giving work directions to technicians and deputies for the superintendent from time to time.
- Performs batch / unit or ancillary operations safely and efficiently following standard operating procedures and as necessary, leads technicians in unit operations.
- Takes in process samples and carries out checks using analytical instruments.
- Do routine mechanical and lubrication checks and where required, carries out early maintenance and repair using hand tools.
- Performs materials handling and movement using hand-pallet trucks, forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Ensures that batch and operating log sheets are correctly recorded and complied.
- Communicates clearly with his superintendent and colleagues and at the end of his shift, hand-over to his senior operations technician highlighting production status and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
- A diploma or higher Nitec from Polytechnic.
- Holder of ITC/NTC2 or NTC 3 with sime years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with GMP, safety procedures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production and utility equipment.
- Candidate without any prior experience but with relevant education background in Chemical may also apply for entry level position.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top