- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Guangdong - Guangzhou - YueXiu District - JieTai Plaza, China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Jul 1 2020
- Key External Expert engagement
- Responsible for identifying and updating national & regional KEEs list to engage within assigned Therapy Area.
- Responsible for profiling KEEs, design and implement individual KEE engagement plan.
- Maintain robust and long-terms professional relationships with national experts, particularly KEEs, by regular on field visit and other medical initiatives defined by KEEs engagement plan.
- Obtain feedback and advice about GSK products or interesting TAs from KEEs through 1 on 1 interactions, advisory boards or medical meetings.
- Summarize and communicate relevant KOLs feedback to relevant internal stakeholders to support and help inform the medical strategy in line with brand plan.
- Train and develop speakers on the company's products.
- Identify potential investigators for Medical affairs study.
- Responsible for implementing medical plan and design medical initiatives, consistent with medical strategy and needs.
- Plan, organize and conduct regional AB boards meetings in relevant TA.
- Conduct KEEs visit according KEEs engagement plan, record the visit report and insight collection by appropriate system, like VEEVA CRM.
- Provide and communicate fair and balanced information on the benefits and risks of GSK products, therapeutic options, and the disease state in medical activities.
- Develop and conduct lectures/educational sessions for appropriate healthcare audiences on non-promotional educational activities.
- Develop non-promotional educational materials (e.g. slides decks, education videos) for specific medical activities.
- Support the conduction of clinical trials, including input for local sites feasibility check, investigator recommendation and communication as required
- Identify KEE's research capability & interesting area and the feasibility of IIS possibility with GSK areas of interest.
- As part of Medical Education team, responsible for submitting regional medical education grant request applications from external customers.
- Demonstrate operational understanding and risk management by ensuring excellence in execution within the boundaries of all governance processes
- Build reputation as regional TA expert participating in appropriate internal network across Medical, Marketing, Trainings and sales functions.
- Provide medical insight and support for regional market/sales activities as appropriate accordance with all local and regional guidelines.
- Properly response to the unsolicited inquiry in compliance with relevant GSK's policies and SOPs.
- Liaise with GSK development team where appropriate to establish and manage an external network of investigators and KEEs.
- Additional scope of responsibilities and other therapeutic areas may apply if assigned by the line manager
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top