Senior Medical Advisor (m/f/d)
- Ingolstadt, Germany
Site Name: Munich - Office
Posted Date: Sep 29 2020
• Development of Medical Affairs Plan respecting the global strategy but outlining the specifics for the country e.g. different standard of care, reimbursement timeline
• Planning and implementation of local Medical Affairs activities within the agreed timelines and budgets applying the knowledge of GSK and competitor products and therapeutic options and understanding the disease environment
• Establishing, maintaining and comprehensive management of medical / scientific relations with external experts, healthcare institutions, scientific societies, patient organizations, government officials and senior regulatory authorities
• Plans and executes Advisory boards/Scientific Engagement Workshops, contributes to GSK sponsored meetings, preparing and delivering scientific presentations in the field of therapeutic area and GSK products for external audiences, giving own lecture as relevant active participant in symposia and congresses
• Active acquisition of knowledge from the external environment on current standards and guidelines as well as GSK products and anticipated changes in this field
• Collaboration with the Marketing Department in the development of promotional and educational materials in line with the Pharmaceutical Law, GSK Code of Practice and given guidelines
• Collaboration with the global team for scientific exchange and activity in the therapeutic area
•Clinical/Scientific degree (e.g. molecular biology or medical doctor) with min 2 years of relevant working experience in pharma
• Demonstrated customer focus, integrity and relationship building skills, consensus building skills
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization, simultaneously handling multiple tasks and working under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills related to management of scientific leaders and authorities, high ability to build and maintain professional relationships
• Strong leadership behaviors within delivering value for customers by understanding and meeting their needs; act transparently and with courage; make rapid, disciplined decisions
• Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top