Senior MCM Manager
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jun 23 2020
Are you looking for a Digital Marketing role that allows you to enhance marketing strategy and shape creative solutions? If so, this Digital Marketing Manager role could be an excellent opportunity to consider.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead an integrated set of digital, multi-channel marketing functions to rapidly and efficiently respond to business needs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Monitor the external digital landscape in the pharmaceutical industry evaluating new trends and crafting a long-term vision for the company
- Provide inputs to stakeholders on Multi-Channel (MC) initiatives including comparing/contrasting company MC vision with competitors and mobilizing stakeholders to take necessary actions, trainings and plans
- Identify MC opportunities for each brand giving inputs to MC Area Management and generating best practices for Local Operating Company (LOC).
- Evaluate the macro and micro environment and develop interpretations and vision for MC as part of marketing mix
- Coach brand managers and generate best practice MC programs focusing on the global MC priorities
- Develop ways of working, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and capability trainings for Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM)
- Leverage MC analytics and performance measurement by monitoring monthly MC performance figures
- Define lead and lag Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and set MC targets for tracking performance vs target
- Routinely communicate MC performance outcomes with marketers and support them based on outcomes
- Align with the global team members on performance KPIs and analyze Return on Investment (ROI) calculation
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in business intelligence or insights
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Project management experience in a commercial setting
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top