Senior Manager Service Design
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Oct 7 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of master data management is changing, and it is no longer just about managing data. You will be part of a team that is building a robust master data management framework and service, that will allow GSK to drive higher value by placing data at the core of their strategic and operational decisions. We will be embracing new data technology that will improve the development, manufacture, and distribution of GSK's vital products to patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- End to end Orchestration for the Master Data Management (MDM) processes supporting data requirements and business needs
- Provide end to end Data process documentation and ensuring the definitions of the metrics around these processes
- Responsible for the standardisation of data processes by measuring & monitoring them and identifying the improvement opportunities in partnership with the GPO group
- You are the link between the operating model and the end to end process (People & Process). Ensuring all proposed changes are fully understood and impact assessed to show they are aligned with business needs
- Responsibility for tooling requirements in support of data process execution and automation
- Manage the Data Business Architecture, ensuring that data is consistent, and those data standards are developed and applied accordance with the Data & Information Architecture.
- Manage the pipeline for the future data-related demands ensuring they are captured at an early stage, provide the feasibility assessment, costs of change, signing off processes and updating of the MDM assets. Ensure the approved requests are moved to service transition pipelines
- Support the management of in-house talent and identify opportunities for development and progression within the MDM Organisation
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Experience in MDM service design such as data models, master data standards and processes for Customer and Vendor
- Experience in the design of MDM Governance and architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in design of MDM tools and technology including automation initiatives
- Experience in the design of master data governance, data catalogue, architecture, process frameworks and methodologies
- Strong understanding and experience of master data compliance regulations in global organisations, ideally within a Consumer/Healthcare/Pharma industry
- Strong experience of Stakeholder engagement/management to gather requirements and deliver reporting solutions back to the business
- Excellent communication and presentation experience with senior leaders
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust,
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top