Senior Manager Service Assurance
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Aug 27 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution. Our Core Tech team believes that technology can exponentially improve anything and our mission is to provide exceptional service for all sites and applications. Join us and help empower GSK through technology.
The Senior Manager Service Assurance role is a key position for the Business Operations & Analytics team, entails management of the comprehensive Core Tech portfolio across several key technology domains (Enterprise Data and Analytics, End User Services, Enterprise Applications Platforms, Hosting Services, and Identity and Access Management). As GSK transforms from a Service-based into a Product-based organization, the Senior Manager Service Assurance role is to provide support to the Director of STPMO and the rest of the LT in relation to four core areas: Financial Management, Vendor Management, Risk & Control and People ( Development & Team Management) in Agile ways of working.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Financial Management - Ensuring that the STPMO function is effectively managing their finances against agreed budgets and appropriately planning for changes in costs i.e. increases in spend or applications savings initiatives. Work closely with the wider finance community to address any issues, cross charging, opex / capex requests etc.
- Vendor Management - Ensuring that key vendors utilized within STPMO are managed appropriately. This will entail ensuring vendors have a regular structured strategy & performance reviews, commercials are aligned with agreed contracts and any related risks, issues, escalations etc. are handled in accordance within effective frameworks.
- Risk & Control - The technology & services are complex and subject to constant change (i.e. devices, operating systems, security requirements and applications). Ensure the STPMO function is actively identifying, monitoring and addressing risks across the environment. Work closely with other audit and assurance functions and the Infoprotect group to ensure a robust operating model is in place.
- People - Supports a diverse range of services in many locations, including rapidly changing digital technologies. It is essential to maintains skills and capabilities to support this dynamic environment. Ensure well defined capability development strategy covering technical, process, deliver and management skills, included to effective talent management and succession planning is conducted.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least 5 years of job-related experience
- Degree in Business, Finance or IT
- Experience in managing complex budgets, cross - charging, commercial models
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Experience identifying, assessing and tracking risks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise of finance tools such as CERPS, ESP, JD one world, JD Edwards, etc.
- Excellent English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience as a People Manager
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top