Site Name: Belgium-Wavre
Posted Date: Jan 28 2021
- Act as the senior authority for Mechanical/Machinery Engineering safety for GSK Vaccines, approve Mechanichal Engineering duty holders at Vaccines Sites.
- Create competency and development programmes throughout the network, aligned to the relevant professional institutes. Mentor and develop Site Machinery/Robotic Engineers and other key engineering talent to improve engineering capability.
- Develop and deliver strategies for Mechanical engineering in Vaccines, in areas such as equipment and technology, asset maintenance and life cycle management, machinery safety, competency and capability, procurement and third-party service provision.
- Delivery of a large & increasing machinery/robotic project portfolio & safety programme
- Implement mechanical safety standards for Vaccines facilities, establish standards for system/equipment lifecycle management •
- Confirm and control the asset management of the Mechanical infrastructure across Vaccines
- Development of strategic partners to support both the implementation of Mecanical Engineering strategy & capital projects •
- Author and subject matter expert (SME) for Global Engineering Standards, Engineering Guidelines or EHS documents.
- Interface with regulatory and professional bodies on Mechanical engineering matters.
- Carry out site visits to assess and verify standards and compliance, coach site engineering staff, provide face-to-face training and deliver specialist advice and support.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree: Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Operations Managemen t
- Academic qualification in Leadership/Management, Machinery Safety Expert or Professional accreditation, academic qualification in project managemen t
- Fluent in French and English
- 10 years' experience in Engineering within the Pharmaceuticals/FMCG/Chemical industry including hazardous area classified process facilities. Proven delivery of complex projects.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.