Senior Manager, Global Value Evidence and Outcomes, Oncology
- Collegeville, PA
Site Name: USA - Massachusetts - Waltham, USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, USA - Pennsylvania - Upper Providence
Posted Date: Jun 30 2020
Are you looking for a high-profile health outcomes role that shapes solid evidence generation for our medicines across the region? If so, this Sr. Manager, Oncology, Global Value Evidence Outcomes role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Sr. Manager, Oncology, Global Value Evidence , you will develop and implement global health outcomes evidence strategies, tactics and engagements for GSK products (pharma and vaccines), to support clinical development and commercialisation as well as life cycle management.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Plan and execute health outcomes and economic research studies to support global medical engagement and scientific dissemination
- Support development of global value evidence tactics to ensure a robust integrated evidence plans for prioritized oncology assets.
- Lead the validation of real-world evidence study protocols, study reports, PRO analyses, economic models, value dossiers to accelerate LOC adaptions for global payer submissions
- Timely development and delivery of health economic evaluations and appropriate tools to support products.
- Ensures studies address LOC needs; develop dissemination plans & leverage data for payer discussions
- Support early scientific engagement with external HTA and policy stakeholders to refine global integrated evidence plans
- Collaborate with LOC and global matrix partners to ensure robust and fit-for purpose insights to inform evidence planning
- Engage external experts, payers, and consultancies in support of securing insights and deliverables for key clinical development milestones
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Post graduate degree in Health Economics, Outcomes, Health Policy or related field
- Experience in value access, health policy or allied functions
- Real World Evidence Experience
- Experience in advising/implementation of Public Health programs
- Expertise developing scientific collaboration with external stakeholders
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Oncology experience
- Global HEOR experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Ability to see solutions to complex, unique situations where Scientific Engagement principles can be applied
- Operates effectively in multicultural matrix organisation and networks readily
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top