Senior Lumira Developer
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 8 2020
Senior Lumira Developer
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) is a global GSK team accountable for the creation, development and delivery of efficient and insightful performance reporting. This is built on our global SAP Business Warehouse, based standard ERP process as well as innovative SAP and other vendor reporting technologies.
Establishment of the Poznan Europe Hub provides a unique opportunity to recruit ambitious, skilled professionals with extensive experience on SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Warehouse (BW) systems and ERP processes.
To achieve the above, the Global Reporting Centre of Excellence will have a BI Innovation Team to search, select, prototype and support the implementation of BI innovations in GSK's BI Report Landscape.
As a part of the team, the Senior Lumira Developer will work with the UK based Senior Global BI Consultant by delivering front-end innovations using mainly Lumira Designer, also providing technical and governance support to the BI Key Users and Key Stakeholders in Markets, Regions and Finance Hubs.
How you will contribute to our success - your tasks:
- Creation of extended Lumira Designer prototypes which demonstrates the potential of future innovations.
- Support the conversion of Lumira prototypes into live applications on GSK's SAP single instance.
- Monitoring and co-ordination of BI Lumira reporting demand to the GRCoE.
- Identification of opportunities to upgrade existing reports and KPIs into Lumira to improve and simplify.
- Engagement with key stakeholders for global reporting & KPIs throughout the wider GSK organisation.
- Owning the relationship between Tech BI Support and the GRCoE for Lumira BI Applications.
- Propose improvements for the BW set-up to cater Lumira's data needs.
- Provides technical assistance for steady state operations of the existing Lumira Applications.
- Master of Information Technology or/and Business Administration
- Experience in similar sized Lumira development programs
- Experience in SAP BW Query Design
- Experience designing SAP BI HANA LSA++
- Experience of SAP Business Objects (Webi, Launchpad)
- Proficient English language skills (at least C1)
- Resolving data quality issues in either a BI or Data Management environment
- Strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
Why GSK? How you will be rewarded:
- You will be part of a high performing talented team who supports our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life.
- You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
- You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
- You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top