Site Name: Warsaw Cirrus
Posted Date: Dec 8 2020
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will provide planning & forecasting support to a variety of stakeholders across different markets. Working within our technology enabled P&F Hub, you will help manage the preparation of in-market forecasts, prepare monthly management reports and other complex activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level.
This is a fixed term contract for 9 months
How you will contribute to our success:
- Work with your finance and other colleagues in your assigned country to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare and comment on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Provide reports on a regular basis to facilitate managerial decision making
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies.
- Drive your market to the defined standard ways of working
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company and/or FMCG/Pharma industry
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
- Strong spoken and written English
- experience with SAP/ERP additionally appreciated
- Soft skills: proactiveness, flexibility, team spirit, communication skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.