Senior Engineer Automation
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Sep 4 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution. Our Core Tech team believes that technology can exponentially improve anything and our mission is to provide exceptional service for all sites and applications. Join us and help empower GSK through technology.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting agile and DevOps principles
- Contribution to automation test execution, maintenance of the existing automation scripts, creation of automation scripts, creating and maintaining test data
- Creation and optimization of automation framework
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan and represent GSK in audits/reviews
- Pro-actively engages in experimentation and innovation to drive improvement e.g. UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Established experience in software development on complex solutions within large scale organisations
- Experience with Automation products like Ansible
- Experience in developing Cloud based solutions in Azure and GCP
- Experience with minimum 1 OP language (e.g. Java, Python, Go, C# or others)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques needed to improve solution quality
- English skills (min. B2 level)
- Proactivity and communication skills
- Shows problem solving and supportive attitude
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top