Senior / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Site Name: Singapore - Quality Road
Posted Date: May 14 2020
We are currently looking for experienced individuals to join the vast and expanding Engineering Team as E&I Engineer.
As a E&I Engineer, you will be responsible to lead and manage a team of Electrical & Instrumentation technicians to achieve the above purpose and drive performance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide engineering and maintenance support to the manufacturing plants, utilities and site facilities operations (Solvent Recovery, AMOX, Utilities, Warehouses and Building Facilities Management) to consistently deliver plant production target capacity by ensuring maximum plant availability through continuous improvement so that equipment and facilities are maintained and optimized in accordance to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Engineering Practices and in compliance with EHS requirements.
- Set up appropriate maintenance strategy and review effectiveness periodically.
- Identification of strategic spares and operational spares and recommendation of inventory level.
- Plan and co-ordinate predictive, preventive maintenance work,including breakdown maintenance and plant modification.
- Responsible for conducting detailed root cause analysis for breakdown issues and implementing effective corrective and preventive actions timely.
Why you? We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you'll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity - as you will be treated yourself.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation
- Senior Engineer:
At least 3 years of relevant experience in the process / pharmaceutical industry
- Candidates with no prior working experience but with relevant internship experience may also apply for a Junior
- Basic awareness of industrial standards
- Good understanding of local regulatory codesand requirements
- Good understanding of failure modes, effectsand criticality analysis (FMECA) and plant reliability programs
- Good knowledge on energy conservation program and management
Why GSK? GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top