Senior E-commerce & Online Healthcare Manager
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 16 2019
Do you have what it takes to work with Subject Matter Experts developing and managing content for 5,000 Sales Professionals? If so, this is the job for you!
As a Sales Support Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of self-service content for Sales Professionals.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Implement change processes for the self-service tool that Sales Professionals will utilize to locate information to aid in their daily jobs.
- Manage the self-service content and requests effectively to ensure the Sales Professionals easily gains access to the information.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts creating content for the self-service tools in a way that is quickly and easily understood.
- Assist Sales Professionals in the navigation of the self-service portal.
- Identify and prioritize process improvement projects as needed.
- Monitor Sales Professionals interactions with the self-service tool closely to observe potential impact on operations.
- Monitor monthly quality and service level metrics to identify trends and develop additional content to allow Sales Professionals greater time in front of their customers.
- Create monitoring controls which allow leadership team to quickly analyze self-service trends and assess need.
- Collaborate with vendors and IT to ensure business continuity and implementing changes to the self-service tool.
- This role is responsible for the maintenance of self-service content for 5,000 sales professionals across all business units.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant business experience (consult with manager on what this is).
- MBA preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work loads.
- Strong presentation skills.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top