Senior Digital Project Manager
- Dubbo, Australia
Site Name: Australia - NSW - Ermington
Posted Date: Feb 18 2020
GSK Consumer Healthcare is the world's largest OTC company, with our products reaching over a billion consumers. We're passionate about building the world's No. 1 Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by our product science. Our mission is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We recognise this starts with our own highly talented team and are committed to supporting, rewarding & developing them with a challenging and inspiring work place.
Together with the Head of Digital and the Marketing team you will be pivotal in integrating digital marketing in ways of working at GSK. You will champion digital marketing to facilitate quality and timely connections across the total path to purchase. You will drive improved capability around digital marketing, helping teams set metrics and use tools that in turn drive brand performance positioning GSK brands ahead of the competition/market. Work with agency partners in media and digital to drive best in class outputs in line with latest thinking and tech development and manage initiatives throughout the innovation lifecycle from analysis of opportunities and value proposition development through experimentation working collaboratively with key partners both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with digital agency partners and Head of Digital, manage and evolve the role of search (SEO), social media, websites and content at GSK, and how this drives influence and earned media
- Working with eCommerce partners, manage and evolve the role of eCommerce at GSK with particular focus on path to purchase from media and digital.
- Digital owned and earned activities (digital partnerships, social media, website management and optimisation
- Provide guidance on website content development, optimization and enhancement to support/drive success (brand team to develop content supported by Content Manager).
- Ensure ROI and business case benefits are delivered through project implementation
- Experience in media planning ("Connections Planning") to assist brand teams.
- Experience in Social and Influencer marketing highly desired.
- Experience in digital marketing and web content management / development tools.
- Agency experience (digital or media) is desirable.
- Technical experience (desirable but not essential) to include FB business manager / Hootsuite / Social Studio, FB analytics, GA and other analytical tools (Power BI, Datorama)
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a digital role.
- Pharmaceutical / healthcare advertising experience is preferred.
- Eagerness to learn and be a pillar of support for the larger brand team.
- Creative thinker with analytical problem-solving skills
GSK offers many opportunities for personal development and career progression as both a Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare business with a large footprint globally. To become part of our team and develop a rewarding career, please apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top