Senior Collections Analyst (Temporal 6 meses)
- Cartago, Costa Rica
Site Name: Costa Rica - Cartago - Tres Rios
Posted Date: Mar 11 2020
Your Responsibilities : We are looking for two Senior Collections Analyst, for 6 months.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Performs the collections process and due diligence towards meeting KPIs for strategic customers.
- Owns and executes accounting processes for collections activities related to Latam markets.
- Performs analysis of accounts receivables and aging reports information in order to support decision making.
- Review Credit Blocked Sales Orders
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
- Complies towards effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Team work with Cash apps and open balances analyst in order to maintain control for accounts in charge.
- Provides guidance to Analyst in difficult cases with customers
- Performs Reports requires for the area
- Provide credit committees information when is require
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Advanced University student or University degree on a related field to accounting or business administration
- 2 years working with Collections processes on a shared service center environment.
- English/Spanish proficient.
- Intermediate to strong account receivables analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes
- Intermediate to strong Business applications skills (MS Office)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Customer communication skills
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to April 1st.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com .
Back to top