Senior Clinical Research Physician-Immunology/ 资深临床研发医师-免疫领域
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - PuDong New District - Lane 999 Huanke Road - Building18
Posted Date: Aug 12 2020
Are you energized by an opportunity to accelerate and deliver clinical safety and compliance across multiple clinical programs? If so, this Clinical Development Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Clinical Development Manager, you will participate in Phase I-IV Clinical Development and Epidemiology activities within a program or group of related programs to ensure the high quality and on-time delivery of scientific data.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Participate in Clinical Development and Epidemiology activities for a study or studies within a specific program or group of related programs.
• Design clinical trial and epidemiology study protocols, and author study reports and publications of high scientific, operational and ethical standards under the supervision of an experienced senior Clinical Research Development Lead (CRDL), senior Epidemiologist or Clinical Epidemiology Program Lead (CEPL).
• Responsible for scientific and medical quality and timeliness of clinical trial synopses and protocols and all clinical trial documents, including Investigator's Brochure and the Study Report.
• Supervise the study conduct and serve as the accountable for the overall delivery of clinical and epidemiology trials and as a scientific and management reference for the project (internally/externally).
• Support the Senior CRDL, Senior Epidemiologist or CEPL in representing therapy area in meetings with health authorities and the scientific community where applicable.
• Assemble and transmit timely summaries of clinical safety data for review by the competent medical officer and publish clinical and epidemiology data in peer review journals and presents in external scientific meetings/congresses.
• Responsible for Data Listing review for the medical portion of data listing for individual studies and assuring medical consistency within a trial and across trials within program.
• Address scientific and medical issues related to one or more clinical/epidemiology studies paying special attention to serious adverse events and potential safety signals and ensures study results meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct.
• Liaise with the Regional Evidence Generation and the Local Medical Leads to ensure alignment of clinical/ epidemiology trial activities (includes but not limited to, scientific and medical issues as well as subjects safety).
• Actively participate in preparing the clinical portion of the regulatory files and the registration process and contributes to development of clinical section of regulatory files, including labelling.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master's degree
- Direct experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Good Epidemiology Practice (GEP), regulatory guidelines
- Experience overseeing the medical and human safety aspects of clinical programs
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- PhD or Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Experience independently conducting clinical research, critically evaluating scientific aspects of immunology
- Ability to work in matrix environment and multi-task through good planning and organization skills
- Effective ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to translate scientific skills in clinical research into business-driven strategies
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top