Senior Brand Manager, Cold&Flu
- Moscow, Russia
Site Name: Moscow Cx
Posted Date: Oct 6 2020
Senior Brand Manager is responsible for the formulation and excellent execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, brand plans and all initiatives with objective to deliver agreed annual targets.
- Brand strategy and brand plan development based on deep understanding and comprehensive analysis of all factors influencing brand equity building and brand financial results delivery.
- Excellent execution of all initiatives within agreed budget not only according to agreed strategy/brand plan but initiated during the year and agreed with functional manager.
- Responsible for executing against the global strategy to deliver applicable end to end marketing initiatives that when executed along the path to purchase drive business financial and share growth
- Post activity analysis of all activities conducted and developing recommendation for the future process improvement.
- Proactive project leadership and project management.
- Development and implementation of the brand (s) strategies, brand(s) plans and new brands initiatives, deploy brand assets across all relevant consumer /shopper touch points (pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.)
- Lead brand forecasting process in line with corporate timetable, work with Demand Planners to ensure proper long term forecast.
- Drive consumer understanding and insights to strengthen brand(s) communication.
- Proactive development of marketing, communication and promotional mixes to meet the brand objectives and customer needs.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required meeting business objectives.
- Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand; competitive, category, customer and consumer trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation to maximize the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
- Liaison with external agencies, different company departments, global teams.
- Effective project leadership and project management. Proactive participation in cross-functional project teamwork.
- Ensure full compliancy with the country and company legislation and regulation requirement.
- ATL & BTL materials adaptation and development.
- Manage the process of package development / changing.
- Manage the process of new product launching.
- minimum 4 years of relevant marketing experience
- needs to demonstrate cross functional expertise and capability to thrive in a highly complex and matrix environment
- proven ability or understanding to execute insight led marketing plans that drive competitive advantage along the path to purchase
- proven expertise managing and motivating outside agencies and vendors
- excellent communication skills in English and Russian (verbal and writing)
- good business/marketing acumen and analytical skills
- financial acumen at brand manager level
- excellent presentation skills
- good time management and capability to handle set of complex projects at the same time
- independent thinking
- action oriented
- conflict management skills
- energetic and passionate about their brands/ projects
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top