Senior Brand Manager - Alvedon
- Stockholm, Sweden
Site Name: Solna
Posted Date: Feb 11 2020
Senior Brand Manager - Alvedon
Are you results driven and ambitious commercial brand expert ready to take the next challenge? Do you want to work with one of the strongest brand in Sweden?
As the Senior Brand Manager for Alvedon for GSK Consumer Healthcare, you will champion, live and protect the core brand purpose and values throughout the organization. You will be the Brand owner in Sweden and you will ensure effective implementation and initiation of brand-building activities to exceed sales and market share targets. You will be responsible for maximizing the long term brand value and profitability as well as develop and deliver the brand story to consumers, support and oversee brand story to shoppers and customers. You will be based in Solna, Sweden.
Your responsibilities are:
Category / Brand ownership at country level:
• Lead strong in-market activation from briefing to approval to deliver brand/category growth
Contribute with input to global brand strategy
Lead annual strategic marketing activation plan in local market
Execute the Brand Planning process at country level in line with Global and regional guidelines.
• Develop and implement the marketing activity plan based on the annual plan,
• Carry out and follow-up campaigns - develop corrective actions based on data analysis and tracking of country brand KPIs,
• Lead country launch and activation plan for New Product Development.
ATL and Media:
• Contribute to global / regional toolkits - continuously follow-up and evaluate results,
• Lead adaptation projects when applicable & single country only (TVCs, sponsor spots, radio, internet, outdoor),
• Responsible for implementation of country media plan,
• Responsibility for managing content and updates of local brand websites.
• Responsible for A&P budget for category/brand(s) in local market,
• Input to sales forecasting and monthly reporting (SOM, monthly executive summary),
• Contribution to budget and target processes.
- Bachelor's degree or above in marketing, economics, commercial, business or equivalent,
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer retail environment - minimum 5 years of marketing experience with proven track record of achievements gained in leading FMCG and/or consumer health care company,
- Demonstrated ability to identify and deploy powerful insights that drive growth, through best in class asset development and deployment across all touchpoints in the consumer experience journey
- Experience of planning and execution of data driven digital marketing campaigns, notably programmatic display and video, search engine advertising and social media marketing,
- Growth mindset with strong analytical, strategic acumen
- Able to drive fact-based decision making,Demonstrated leadership abilities, can lead and engage within a cross-functional team
Excellent communication skills both in
- Experience in leading business growth in complex regulatory environments
- Science based marketing experience
- 7+yrs brand marketing exposure
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Pain relief, Oral health, Respiratory, Nutrition/gastro-intestinal and Skin health categories.
We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Voltaren, Alvedol/Panadol , Sensodyne, Parodontax , Otrivin and Nicotinell
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top