Senior Architect - Veeva Vault
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Nov 17 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation
Purpose of the Role:
The GA&D Veeva Vault Solutions Architect is a key role in ensuring a sound Veeva Vault QualityDocs product solution design. The role holder will be accountable for integration activity between QualityDocs and other enterprise systems as well as playing a key role in the technical workstream from a cross-vault governance perspective. The role will be a Veeva Vault and VV QualityDocs expert having carried out many configurations for previous implementations as well as having play a role as design authority for integrations with Veeva Vault. The role holder will also oversee the data management strategy for Vault.
YOU would be responsible for the following.
- Design Authority on all integration work with Veeva Vault QualityDocs and for master data management, in terms of what is pulled into VQD from other sources and where VQD acts as a source for others.
- Liaise with Product Owner, Product Experts and Veeva on more complex product configurations and execute these configurations in line with prioritised backlog
- Key reviewer of Veeva release documentation, with focus on where Vault changes may impact our integrations. Owns the workstream to test and update integrations where needed
- Own internal technical roadmap for Veeva Vault QualityDocs ensuring close working relationship with Veeva product team and technical resources
- Ensure all architecture and integrations comply with tech and corporate policies and standards
- Ensure all architecture and integrations are developed in line with industry best practices and modern engineering/development practices
- Oversee work of any third-party technical resources work on Veeva QualityDocs
- Active member of cross-vault governance board particularly Integration and Technical workstreams
- Partner with other Vault Architects (Regulatory, Clinical, Medical, Quality) and form a Vault Architecture Community of Practice
- Oversees the setup and validation of migration tools uses as part of migration into Veeva QualityDocs
- At least 3 years of Solutions Architecture experience in a Software as a Service environment with focus on integrations
- Experience of Veeva Vault advance configuration work and setup of Vault integrations using Vault API and other techniques
Why GSK? Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top