Senior Architect: Sales and Marketing Tech Products
- Brentford, United Kingdom
Site Name: UK - London - Brentford, USA - New Jersey - Warren
Posted Date: May 12 2020
GSK Consumer Health has ambition to be the world's leading pure play Consumer Healthcare company. To enable our organization to meet the goals, we must transition into a truly agile, product-based customer & consumer obsessed Tech function - leading the way in technology, design and delivery.
The ' Customer & Consumer Tech Enablement' Product Family is focused on creating products that deliver value to our "customer" and "consumer" personas, enabling growth for GSKs Consumer Healthcare brands and categories across all channels globally.
The 'Senior Architect: Sales and Marketing Tech Products' role will work as a trusted partner to the Product team leaders to architect, design and deliver solutions that provide business value to customer, consumer and expert personas/pillars. She/he will have line management to 5 solution/domain architects who will have in depth knowledge of Veeva CRM, Saleforce.com, AEM, integration and agile/devops technologies. She/he will report into the VP, Customer and Consumer Tech Enablement. Areas covered in the 3 pillars are as follows:
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Customer Pillar: includes products to serve field sales, merchandisers, retailers, pharmacies, and mass market, e.g. Sales Force Automation, Retail Execution, B2B, Customer analytics, Trade Spends Management. Platform knowledge/experience for Veeva CRM, SAP Hybris, Newspage SFA, Distribution Management Systems, Azure/Power BI, would be required. Since the teams under customer pillar are internal devops teams, knowledge on tools for agile/devops such as Jira, Aha and CI/CD tools would be needed.
- Expert Pillar : includes products to serve expert representatives, health care professionals like dentists and pharmacists e.g. CRM for experts, online targeting and understanding of experts, omni-channel reporting and analytics, learning management, remote detailing. Platform knowledge of Veeva CRM, email campaigns, Saleforce.com LMS systems and integration would be required.
- Consumer Pillar: includes products to serve marketers and consumers. E.g. digital asset management, D2C, PIM, web framework, media tech, and consumer relations solutions and systems. Prior experience on developing martech roadmap will be necessary. Knowledge and skills on Google marketing cloud, sales force service cloud, AEM, Opentext solutions would be required.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or equivalent experience, with weighting on experience and proven track record preferred.
- 8-10 years as an architect (platform, solutions) with demonstrated expertise in Sales, Analytics and Martech and data technology platforms and management.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Expertise with Integration Platforms Middleware Technologies like Mulesoft, TIBCO etc will be preferred. Strong API and Microservices experience.
- Prior experience managing Architecture on Product Teams or Product Organizations using Agile Principles will be a huge Plus
- Leadership, influencing Strategies and team/people managementis very important for this role.
- Understanding Security and Data Privacy Standards and Designs.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top