Selling Excellence Manager, Moscow (Pharmaceuticals)
Position: Full time
Open date: Aug 6, 2019
Functional area: Commercial Operations
•Advocate Sales Competency Frameworks , use it as a key tool to enable sales capability development;
• Be the expert in competitive selling model and enabling the sales team to achieve GSOs through successful implementation in the field :
• Execute the SF compensation process & complete the required actions with necessary follow ups periodically (ownership is at head level)
• Ensure all the features on Veeva CRM is in built & effectively being utilized that have a direct impact on selling excellence;
• Develop a Training Calendar and inbuild into the Promo &Business Calendar
• Develop & follow up Training & Selling Excellence KPI dash board in line with EME guidance
• Own on-boarding programs and arranges the process for respective Business Unit with necessary follow up.
• Operate responsibly, complying with the all relevant policies and codes in sales/ marketing/training & commercial activities to ensure the adherence to GSK values
• Min 3 years of experience in a large pharmaceutical, FMCG or distribution company (sales of pharmaceutical products or consumer goods) at the position of first line sales leader level (sales or marketing).
• Experience in creating educational materials, conducting training for clients or employees as F2F so e-learning formats
• Knowledge of the assessment center methodology, experience in development and implementation,
• Experience in conducting group and individual coaching work,
• experience in implementing projects in the field of training and development of professional competences, implementation of organizational changes and optimization of organizational processes; Ability to properly present information about processes and convincingly explain their benefits;
• Highly developed communication skills
• Certificate on the trainer profession, English level - Intermediate level
• Excellent knowledge on key therapy areas
• Proficient knowledge on GSK products/ competitor products
• Excellent understanding of competitive selling model in achieving GSOs & be the role model for GSO champion
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals - is one of the world's leading over-the-counter pharmaceutical companies, including vaccine unit, clinical research and medicines for HIV/infectious diseases treatment (ViiV Healthcare).
Our aim - to help as many people as possible do more, feel better, live longer.
Our company operates in more than 150 countries around the world.
GSK prescription medicines are intended for treatment of a wide range of acute and chronic diseases (COPD, Asthma), including a number of rare diseases (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Systemic lupus erythematosus).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top