SAP Basis Analyst
- Bengaluru, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Nov 7 2019
- Minimum Experience :
- 10 years of total experience in SAP BASIS out of which minimum 5 yrs. of relevant experience in core SAP SOLMAN.
- Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines for integrated technology processes based on industry best practices and internal customer needs.
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, E2E monitoring etc.
- Accountable for business process consulting, problem definition and architecture/design/detailing of processes & knowledge management related to SAP SOLMAN and satellite systems.
- Responsible to own & perform SAP Basis operations activities in 24X5 environment (Weekends on-call) which includes troubleshoot/analyse and resolve day-to-day escalated technical operational issues & major operation incidents. Demonstrate good knowledge around Clustering, High availability and DR environment.
- Defining KPIs and monitoring controls to ensure quality results are delivered consistently.
- Takes part in release governance processes, audit and compliances.
- Scoping and implementing industry best practices and methodologies as well as should be well versed with new functionalities e.g. focused insights and keen for self-development.
- Lead and supervise strategic partners and CW's which are geographically spread & executing SAP administration activities
- Ability to manage/influence matrix organizations & drive Continuous Service Improvement (CSI).
- Should have worked on SLD Configuration, CCMS, SMD Agent and Wily Installations- Experience needed to include full proficiency with Landscape Management Database
- Experience leading dotted-line reportees and balancing conflicting priorities
- Should have hands on experience in DVM configuration, EWA report, Revtrac, patch management, MAI configuration and troubleshooting, Business process monitoring and configuration etc.
- Preferred Business-Blueprint-creation knowledge using RBPD Analysis Template Management Rollout for Global Support Test Management (Manual, Automated Testing using CBTA) Project Roadmap Creation Production Support and resolution of solution manager issues on daily basis.
- Strong Oracle/HANA admin experience
- Experience of working in a global company including being part of a globally dispersed, multi-time zone support team.
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experience a plus.
- Ability to manage escalation at senior stakeholders
- Effectively able to communicate and influence technical discussions with senior management when necessary & demonstrate leadership skills.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top