Sampler/Receiver - Summer Student
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: Jan 13 2020
This role is a 4 month contract and candidate applying must be enrolled in a Post-Secondary institution for September 2020
Start date of contract will be April 29 or May 6th 2020
Deadline for resume submission is end of day January 31st, 2020
Accountable for warehouse and distribution activities within the warehousing environment in a safe manner to ensure all activities (inventory, deliveries, sampling, receiving transferring and shipping) are completed to meet and exceed the companies EHS and GMP expectations in an efficient and timely manner while meeting all of our customer's requirements.
• Help transfer materials and dispose of waste as per SOP's
• Support all warehouse activities, transfer and wrap pallets and help support all business units in a business like manner.
• Ensure all facilities and processes are audit ready and LMS training is up to date and current
• Participate and support the site EHS by participating in the ZAP programs
• Receive and sample incoming materials as per SOP's
• Warehouse materials as appropriate controlling inventories through the cycle counting program
• College or University student enrolled (preferably Supply Chain and Logistics)
• Knowledge of standard computer programs such as Word, Excel
• Sense of customer focus and responsiveness
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills, and able to work with minimal supervision
• Responsible and trustworthy
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top