Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Feb 1 2021
This Sales Planning Manager is to provide top tier support to the Sales Director of Modern trade in planning, coordination, and evaluation of Sales Plans and Strategies; takes the lead in supporting and improving efficiencies regarding the GSK Sales fundamentals and processes.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following: -
- Leads in development of sales force tools integration & operationalization.
- Strengthens and drives operational efficiency through the creation of strategies which are aligned to the commercial objectives
- Actively participates in the Core Commercial Cycle and supports forecasting for the Sales Team.
- Supports the Sales Team regarding the customer investment structure (Trade Spend, Investment Focus, and Level of Investment) ensuring alignment to the commercial financial objectives
- Works and collaborates across internal functions to ensure that the commercial objectives of the Key Account Sales Team are supported.
- Provides insights regarding the alignment of the brand plan and sales team execution; improves operation efficiency throughout the process both in the front and back end.
- Performs thorough analysis of sales figures (i.e. sell-in, sell-out, and on-shelf availability) to identify operational improvements to work towards the attainment of sales KPIs
- Forecasts and monitors commercially agreed terms and ensures that they are tracking versus the company financial objectives.
- Provides visibility on the channel and customer profitability. Supports the Sales Manager and Regional Key Account Managers on the development of action plans to support the profitability agenda.
- Provides accurate reporting and analyses on GTN spend on a monthly basis
- Keeps central repository of all sales commitments/contracts supporting the GTN budget
- Responsible for data maintenance & accuracy in Key Account Management System
- Occasionally engages with customers/ customer team to be able to extract high value insight in order to drive performance and efficiency
- Close partnership with other members of the Sales Team to leverage on their customer interactions in order to understand the needs of the customer.
- Cross functional interaction in order to drive the attainment of the Key Account Sales Team key performance indicators.
- Responsible for Regional engagement in order to ensure alignment to commercial excellence objectives and standards.
- Works with the Sales Manager to facilitate regional, area, and bottom-up forecasting.
- Coordinates with the Sales Manager regarding the standard operating procedures for the channel.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree; Business related course is a plus
- 2 to 3 years in a sales management position
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
If you have the following qualifications and/experience, it would be a plus:
- Adept in Financial Management for a FMCG trade structure
- High level of business acumen and awareness of the FMCG business
- Ability to work effectively and influence across multiple functions and levels
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.