Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A, Guangzhou Office Jietai Plaza, China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Sep 24 2019
- Assist retail regional sales director to follow up internal process within GSK retail BU, including but not limited to be communication bridge with shanghai headquarter and regional area; provide feedbacks and make sure the HQ strategy can be well implemented in regional.
- Assist with regional sales daily affairs, including but not limited to weekly sales report preparation, sales performance tracking and achievement status, rebate and other documentation work to be monitored;
- Assist with CRM performance report/dashboard tracking and actions follow up, including visit accuracy, efficiency, DM coaching activities and other KPIs assigned by SFE or retail BU;
- Sales Territory maintenance within regional area;
- Regional sales administration work including name card application, sales claim guidance, meeting minutes, hotel reservation, meeting scheduling and etc....
- Other tasks assigned by line managers.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Colleague degree or above, Medical, pharmacy or related majors preferred;
Experience & knowledge:
More than 1 year of data analysis and administration experience in international companies preferred;
• Good English and office skills, especially in Excel;
• Strong communication, planning and coordination skills;
• Good problem-solving ability, results-oriented.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top