SailPoint Technical Operations Manager
- Brentford, United Kingdom
Site Name: UK - London - Brentford
Posted Date: Jun 23 2020
SailPoint Technical Operations Manager
To lead a technical team of engineers providing the technical design and engineering of SailPoint. This role will be a key role in defining the plan for all system updates working in conjunction with Identity Access Management teams, vendors and other infrastructure/ application technical teams within GSK.
- Lead the team of engineers that provide the architecture, design and support of SailPoint.
- Provide Level 3 support for SailPoint and integration with Active Directory, and other tools.
- Interface with SailPoint TAM, external and internal auditors and infrastructure architects.
- Lead the review, design and implementation of new tools and updates to SailPoint; maintain a roadmap of future enhancements and updates including the application lifecycle for SailPoint.
- Provide escalation support and leadership on incidents associated with SailPoint.
- Assist and support IAM teams to identify, design and implement process improvements and automation to improve effectiveness and efficiencies for the Identity and Access Management services as a whole
- Support quality and compliance audits and assessments both internally and externally led (i.e. SOX, GDPR) to ensure compliance with access management and governance requirements.
- Maintain SailPoint system documentation, procedures, and other technical documentation.
Why you? Basic Qualifications: We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Technical work experience supporting SailPoint (having been part of at least 2 large scale implementations).
- Experience of the key technologies in the IAM space specifically Identity Management, Identity Governance/ Compliance & Lifecycle, Logging & SIEM technologies as well as authentication, IAM System Implementation & Integration; IAM System Design
- Experience Supporting quality and compliance audits and assessments both internally and externally led (i.e. SOX, GDPR) to ensure compliance with access management and governance requirements.
- Understanding of network infrastructure, database, and server systems, including Windows, Unix, Linux, AIX, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory & experience with GitHub
- Strong overall IT experience with preference being in Cybersecurity
- Well versed in documentation of installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Hands on experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative scripting)
- Experience with Windows/ UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
- Understanding typical Enterprise Change Management process
- Agile Project Management
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with root cause analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent Degree
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA
- SailPoint Platform certification
- Self-motivated, confident and reliable
- Ability to assume ownership and willingness to take responsibility and manage projects to completion
- Master's degree (Prefer a degree in IT with a science background)
Interested in Joining the Team? Please apply via our online portal providing your CV and Cover Letter.
Please ensure you apply before the 5th July 2020 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email email@example.com
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top