Respiratory Medical Expert
Site Name: UAE - Dubai
Posted Date: Sep 16 2019
- Medical doctor with specialization in respiratory medicine.
- Respiratory clinical experience is a must especially with Asthma, severe asthma and COPD management with robust knowledge of respiratory diseases, healthcare environment and/or current medical practice.
- Clinical research experience with publications in respiratory field is required.
- Advanced communication skills, with high ability to convey messages successfully to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced skills to handle a range of complex relationships/issues/multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using GSK respiratory medicines.
- Clinical practice in Gulf markets.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Good Computer skills.
- Evidence Generation
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Past experience in teaching, training or education of healthcare community.
- Robust knowledge of Industry, GSK business model & core strategic processes and understanding the value-added role of medical in strategic brand/portfolio planning
- Robust knowledge of healthcare & payer environment, public health priorities & the regulatory framework
- Robust knowledge of external environment and competitor pipelines/ portfolios and ability to use knowledge to weigh up challenges and risks to GSK; devises strategies to augment and complement the GSK future portfolio.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top