- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 12 2021
300+ people on board and we're still hiring! Our Finance team continues to grow and we need more Finance professionals to join us. We have over 60 Reporting Specialists at GSK Finance Hub - Europe, who play a vital role supporting our Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare businesses in Europe and beyond. Join us and grow your career at GSK Poland.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities.
Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
- Provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the Junior Reporting Specialists, drive quality and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed
- Work closely with Junior Reporting Specialist to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries and or issues; manage period end close
- Review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Face-off to the markets you support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to process standardisation and improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP or ERP experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently and within a team based in different countries
- Experience in audit/accounting company
- A second European language
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top