Regulatory Submission Lead
- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Oct 14 2019
Would you like to drive change and transformation efforts that enable successful regulatory outcomes for GSK? If so, this Regulatory Affairs Operations Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As Regulatory Affairs Operations Manager, you will manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously and will provide assessments (metrics, data) and conclusions/action plans within and across departments. You'll identify risks associated with submission data and information packages, and lead in the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Regulatory processes, policies and systems.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- You will maintain organizational networks within and outside GSK at local level (e.g., maintains relations with Local site leadership).
- Serve as the escalation contact for regulatory associates located in the Center.
- You will recruit, lead and motivate staff within and across teams on assigned tasks for global teams.
- Be responsible for identifying and escalating (as appropriate) risks associated with regulatory deliverables
- Based on strategy from the regional team customer groups, ensure all appropriate regulatory aspects for product release are in place, to ensure continuity of market supply.
- Ensure information submitted in marketing applications meets regional requirements, allowing maximum GSK flexibility with minimal unanticipated questions.
- Establish and maintain networks with the Global Regulatory Affairs customer groups
- Monitor and react to key performance indicators for the Center.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive knowledge of drug development and manufacturing and supply processes.
- Broad and deep knowledge of worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Successfully managed multiple projects
- Line management experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Degree in Chemistry, pharmacy or closely related science
- Demonstrated professional growth in global regulatory affairs including communication of evolving/emerging trends and policies.
- Broad knowledge base across regulatory functions.
- Experience in influencing and negotiating with GSK personnel as well as external partners in a variety of settings.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change. Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top